Fryd Sugar Sauce Rasberry Blow Pop
Since 2014, consumers have had access to vape carts by the Fryd brand. As a true early adopter of THC vaping, I’ve enjoyed watching Fryd vapes develop from 510-threads to the cutting-edge SURF disposables we tested here. The only ingredient is resin. Cannabidiol (THC) concentration is around 78%. The shelf life of this vape pen is a year. Two puffs of this when you get home from a long day will put you at ease.
A Resin made from disposable Strawnana canes is used once again. The disposable, white vape is about 1.5 inches in length, with only the mouthpiece being black. The mouthpiece is capped by a transparent black cap made of hard plastic. Both the Fryd logo and the word “Fryd” are the only designs on the white section of the vape. This compact disposable made of sturdy plastic is perfect for on-the-go use.
Fryd Rasberry Blow Pop Sugar Sauce Packaging
Dimensionally, the exterior box is about three inches in length and one inch across. The vape cart is encased in a sturdy paper exterior box. There is a hint of nature’s hue in the packaging’s green hue. In addition to being legible, the white font stands out. The packaging for this item is quite extensive, perhaps even excessive. At the top of the package is a ring-shaped piece of rope that must be pulled up in order to access the disposable vaporizer within. The disposable THC vape pen is stored in its own green packaging, accessible through an almond-shaped cutout on the front of the box. The back of the package lists the product’s name, ingredients, instructions, cannabinoid content, expiration date, unique identifier (UID), and government warning information.
Let’s go back to the ring-shaped piece of rope that, when pulled, reveals the disposable e-cigarette. To the right of the pull tab is a trifold insert containing the Fryd vape, detailed instructions for using the disposable vape, and The step-by-step instructions are:
- Inhale your device slowly and at a low intensity! Per 3-second activation, you will inhale 4-5mg of cannabis oil
- When you have completed your hit, continue to draw the vapor as you pull the SURF disposable from your mouth.
- Wait for at least one hour or until the effects are understood before using this product again.
- Easy-to-read product instructions
- Sleek product design
- The Fryd Sugar sauce THC pen does not leak when in use, transportation or storage
- Recyclable packaging even though there is a bit too much of it
Effects of Rasberry Blow Pop Cart
- Ease my mind
- Immediate droopy eyes
- joyful effects
- 78% THC
- Under 1% CBD
- Total Cannabinoids 350mg (83.24%)
- Head high: 3.5/5
- Body high: 1/5
Fryd Sugar Sauce carts will cost around $40 for a 1g disposable vape Cart. This is on the high-end of cartridge, the price seems to come from the high-end packaging, Rosin material, and overall brand presence of Fryd in the cannabis market. At the time of writing this article around March 2023, Rosin disposables are relatively new to the saturated THC vape market.
- Price: $85
- Value: 4/5
Activation & Duration
After consuming roughly 9-10mg of THC per dual draw, I found the effects almost immediately.
- Activation time: 2-3 minutes after my first puff
- Effects lasted for about 30 minutes for an experienced vapor, and 1 hour for a novice cannabis user
- Negative effects: The vape was pretty harsh on the nose and throat causing sneezing and coughing.
This THC pen is extremely convenient. Offering 4-5mg of THC per draw, you get a nice high dosage. The standard vape pen offers around 1-2mg of THC per draw. The packaging is also very sleek and easy to travel with. The pen does not leak, which is a huge convenience factor…
- Convenience: 5/5
Flavor & Aroma Sugar Sauce Rasberry Blow Pop
Light pine aroma when you exhale, on the, inhale you can taste a light berry followed by a pine flavor. The overall flavor for this Rosin disposable is ok. Not memorable. Rosin disposables are supposed to offer a strong flavor and aroma profile because of their solventless extraction process.
- Flavor profile: Berry, Pine
- Flavor: 3/5
Fryd Sauce sugar Dosage
I drew two 3-second sketches at the start of each session. The product packaging claims that inhaling the vaporized oil for just three seconds will deliver four to five milligrams of cannabis. About 22–25 three-second draws could be taken from a single disposable. When using a vape pen, you want to feel the effects right away; my team and I noticed this with the Bloom cart; however, we did not enjoy the vape’s very harsh tickling effects on my nose and throat. We both started coughing and sneezing shortly after I started vaping Strawnana.
Target Audience + FAQ
Due to Fryd’s widespread brand recognition, I anticipate that the SURF Fryd disposable will be well received by the many customers who frequent various dispensaries in search of the best vape. The packaging features only the brand name. People in the middle and upper classes who are over the age of 30 are likely to be the target audience for a product with such a high price tag.
1. What states sell the Fryd Sugar Sauce Cartridges?
From what we found in the Bloom FAQ database, Bloom products are available in California and Colorado.
2. Can you hit the Fryd Sugar Sauce cart without coughing?
Our team of four testers found it pretty difficult not to cough. The product causes a very strong tickling feeling in your throat and nose.
3. What is Sugar Sauce?
Resin is created through a solventless extraction. Meaning no chemicals were used in the process. Instead, Resin is created when cannabis plant material is compressed in a heated press. The end result is pure, hot oil, or rosin, which does not require any further dilution.
4. Does the vape pen cartridge leak into the mouthpiece?
Not at all! A lot of vape pens have a leak problem, the Fryd vape cart is not one of them. We carried this vape pen everywhere, in a purse and in our pocket, with no leak at all.
5. What is the difference between live resin vs rosin vs distillate vs budder?
Here is a general comparison between the four types:
– Rosin is Solventless, offering a chemical-less process and a great flavor
– Live resin goes through the fresh frozen extraction process, which skips drying and curing. During the drying and curing, moisture and chlorophyll leave the plant, meaning a lot of the terpenes and flavor are taken out. This is why live resin is the preferred extraction method for consumers that like strong flavors and aromas.
– Distillates often have a thinning agent added to them, like vegetable glycerine, propylene glycol, and MTC oil. Distillates offer a very light taste and aroma. The pros are distillates are usually isolated cannabinoids offering very high THC percentages.
– Budder – Cannabis consumers often confuse budder with crumble due to similarities in consistency. However, it is easy to tell the difference. Crumble is dry, whereas budder is moist and easy to scoop. Budder typically offers 80% and 90% THC. It is also extremely clean; tests have shown budder to have a purity level of 99.6%.
There are no reviews yet.