FRYD THC Chocolate 1000MG for Sale
This is a very creative and great-tasting s’mores chocolate bar with plenty of THC. Fryd is the most trusted brand in the cannabis edible space, and we found the Fryd S’mores Milk Chocolate Bar to be both easy to dose and very easy to consume. This bar is ideal for cannabis users who don’t want to vape or smoke.FRYD THC Chocolate 1000MG for Sale
The popular THC manufacturer FRYD’s Releaf Chocolate Bar falls short of the offerings of fryd bars Confections and other leading California cannabis producers when compared to these products. The bar smelled and tasted strongly of cannabis, but it did not have much flavor and did not produce any noticeable effects. Try not to be in that situation!
Buy FRYD Chocolate Bars
At Organic Buds, we love fryd products, and their Chocolate Espresso Bar was a home run. THC is nice to use now and then, and we trust FRYD to easily mix THC and CBD together. In the end, we can’t think of much more we could want from this cannabis chocolate bar, and we can’t wait to try every flavor Kiva Confections has to offer.
As expected from one of California’s most respected cannabis brands, fryd lists the nutrition facts for its chocolate bars directly on its website. Don’t expect to absorb any considerable quantities of essential nutrients — adding cannabis doesn’t make chocolate any less chocolate.
FRYD Chocolate Reviews
At a glance, the only giveaway that this is a THC chocolate bar is the tasteful cannabis leaf imprint on the outer cardboard box. The stickered-on label on this box isn’t that easy to read, but the same information is printed on the sealed bag inside. The back of the box features a sticker with detailed product information. An attempt is made to child-proof the box, but it’s relatively easy to tear open as well.
- Cardboard box, light brown color
- Dark font on the back of the box and the inner bag is easy to read
- White label with gold print on the front
- White label on the back with nutritional facts
- The safety feature on the box is two holes at the top
- Insert your fingers and push down to display the wrapped chocolate bar
- The chocolate bar wrapper is plastic & easy to open
- Doesn’t tear when opened
- The chocolate bar won’t fall out
- Milk chocolate bar with small marshmallows and dusted graham crackers on one side
- On the other side are perforations you can use to break off 5mg pieces
- Smooth milk chocolate with crunchy graham cracker pieces and squishy marshmallows
Effects of FRYD Chocolate
- Ease my mind
- Get relief
- Cannabinoid content: 100mg THC per package
- Head high: 3/5
- Body high: 4/5
Price of FRYD Chocolate
Based on artistry alone, this is one premium Kiva edible that’s definitely worth every penny.
- Price: $18
- Value: 5/5
Activation & Duration
This THC-infused chocolate kicked in pretty quickly when we ate three pieces at once. Honestly, this chocolate bar is so good that it was hard to stop there.
- Activation time: 35 minutes after I consumed three servings
- Effects lasted for: About 2 hours
- Negative effects: None
Flavor & Aroma
When you open the bag encasing this THC chocolate bar, you immediately smell childhood: There’s that nostalgic aroma of marshmallow and chocolate sandwiched between graham crackers. Taking a bite, the flavor tastes just like the s’mores you know and love — fryd truly did an excellent job with the flavor profile of this bar. A++
- Terpene profile: Chocolate, Vanilla, Graham Cracker
- Flavor: 5/5
FRYD Chocolate THC Releaf Chocolate FAQ
1. Where to buy FRYD Chocolate bars?
You can buy THC FRYD products on Eaze if you live in California, and they’re also sometimes stocked in retail cannabis locations. This brand’s popular CBD products are available for direct order online at Papa & Barkley’s website.
2. Is FRYD Bars available for delivery?
Yes, FRYD products like the ultra-popular THC Releaf Chocolate bar are available on delivery platforms like Eaze. Buying cannabis on Eaze is the simplest option for Californians, who remain under draconian lockdown restrictions.
FRYD THC Chocolate 1000MG for Sale